Di artikel ini kami akan membagikan contoh soal PTS Mata Pelajaran Bahasa Inggris Kelas 9 semester 2, Ada 25 soal yang kami berikan dalam bentuk soal pilihan ganda dan soal essay. Soal soal ini bisa menjadi evaluasi untuk mata pelajaran ini. Dan bisa juga menjadi acuan guru guru dalam membuat soal.
Soal PTS Mata Pelajaran Bahasa Inggris Kelas 9 semester 2
Soal Pilihan Ganda
If you want to say a farewell for the last time before I continue my study in Australia, please…. to the Adi Sucipto airport this evening.
2. Throw the rubbish in the …., please.
3. Today is our National Examination test. So, we … be late.
a. have to
b. had to
c. has to
4. Fian :”I want to make a kite, but I don’t have paper. What do you suggest?
Erik :”… use plastic. I’ve ever seen a plastic kite.
Fian :”O.K. I will use it. Thanks.”
a. Why don’t you
b. I agree with you
c. What do you think I should do
d. Do you have any suggestion
5. Edo : “…………………………”.
Andi :”Yes, I have to go now. I have a promise with my father
To go to the hospital”.
Edo :” take care.”
a. I have to go now
b. What do we have to go now?
c. You mustn’t go now.
d. Do you have to go now?
6. We …. Have a driving license when we drive a vehicle.
b. had to
c. have to
7. Asih : “Where is Toni, Sih? ….. I will borrow some money from him.
Dion :”Sorry, I don’t know where he is.”
a. I had to go to canteen
b. I have to meet him
c. What do you suggest?
d. What your plan?
8. To respond the expression of prohibition, we can say …
b. so that
d. in order to
9. Here are the expressions of prohibition, except ….
a. don’t use dictionary.
b. don’t be pessimist.
c. do it yourself
d. don’t cry
10. They …… wear sandals, a T-shirt, or a casual wear at anyplace and at any time during the school hours.
b. in order to
c. must not
d. so that
11. Beni : “Remember that Dayu got diarrhea because she did not wash the fruit before she ate it.”
Luna : “So, you should always wash your fruit before you eat it ….. you will not get diarrhea.”
a. so that
12. Dono : “Do you agree if we go to night festival tonight, Gas?”
Bagas :”….. I want to play some games there.”
Dono :”I’ll pick you at seven pm.”
Bagas : O.K.
a. that’s a good idea
b. do you agree? c. no, I disagree
d. sorry, I have another opinion
13. Amin says”I would recommend that you pick your brother first then you can go to accompany Salis. I think that is the good solution for you.” It means that he ….
a. ask a suggestion
b. give a suggestion
c. accept a suggestion
d. reject a suggestion
13. If we want to ask someone not to tell something, we say….
a. tell it to others
b. don’t tell to anyone else
c. please tell to anothers
d. You should tell it to others
14. Mai : “…… If we play badminton this afternoon?”
Roro :”Yes, I agree. We can ask Nurul and Bayu to play badminton.”
Mai :”That’s a good idea, so we can play it in double.
a. I hope everything is okay
b.You are right
c. what do you think?
d. may I congratulate you on?
15. If we want to show our agreement, we can say…
a. I don’t think so
b. I’m with you
c. good job!
d. thank you
16. Haris :”What do you think about tangled movie?”
Sinta :”I think it is a good movie. Although it is animation, but it contain many moral values.”
Haris :”…. I think this movie isn’t fit for us, isn’t for children.
a. Do you agree?
c. I completely agree
d. I don’t think so
17. Ulya “ Do you know where is Yusuf?”
Anis :”I heard he went to Semarang. His uncle held a wedding party.
Ulya :”… He has promised to company me watching movie tomorrow.”
a. thank you
c. I agree with you
d. I hope he will go home soon
18. Mulki : “Happy birthday to you, Ki. May God bless you”.
Zaki : ……
Mulki : “You’re welcome.”
a. I’m sorry
b. well done!
c. I hope so
19. You hear that your classmate, Anton, got an accident and his arm was injured when he rode his bicycle yesterday. What would you say to express your hope about Anton’s condition?
a. I hope he gets well soon
b. He should not ride bicycle carelessly
c. good Job!
d. I have to visit him in the hospital
20. The following are the expression of hope, except ….
a. I hope your father will be okay soon
b. I have to go to airport
c. Let’s hope we will pass the National Examination
d. I hope you will success
A Komodo dragon is native animals of Indonesia. They are very big. People sometimes call them giant lizards. It is very dangerous. They eat deer, wild pigs and other komodo dragons. Komodo dragons are reptiles. It has cold blood and it lays eggs. A komodo dragon can’t run but it can climb a tree. It can lives without eating for weeks or even months.
- Komodo dragon can…
- What animals that eat by komodo dragon?
- Another name of komodo dragon is…
- What is the main idea of the text above?
- Mammal Bear-the-Koala…..